Relaxing of regulations
As from 01 June 2020 we find ourselves in Level 3 lockdown. What does this mean if you are planning on visiting us? All of the safety precautions are still in place but with the freedom of movement customers are allowed to come to the dealership without needing a permit.
Staying the same
Safety of our customers and staff remain our top priority and so when coming to the dealership please note the following conditions:
- Masks - A mask must be worn. If you don't have a mask you will not be allowed in.
- Temperature taken - Staff and customers will have their temperature taken before they will be allowed to enter. These will be recorded in a register in line with requirements set out by the government.
- Register - A register will be filled in when you enter. Your details and contact information are required. If we have a case of a positive case of COVID-19 we will need to contact you and inform you.
- Workshop - Only staff will be allowed into the workshop. You will drop off your car with the reception staff as normal.
- Sanitisation - Sanitiser will be provided at the gate as well as in the building. All surfaces are sanitised on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Sanitisation of vehicles - All vehicles will be sanitised in front of the customer. This will happen before the customer takes their cars back. In the case of a test drive it will be done before the test drive starts.
- Limited access - There will only be one person per vehicle allowed. For a test drive there will be one staff member and one customer allowed.
- No children will be allowed.
- Social distancing - We are practicing social distancing of 2 metres.
Changes in Level 3
- Walk ins allowed.
- Servicing and repairs of all vehicles. No permits needed to bring your vehicle in.